Tom Ford | AAA | Indica
$7.42 – $74.39
Tom Ford | AAA | Indica
- THC: 19-21%
- CBD: 0-1%
- Nug Size: 2.5/5 (5 being the biggest relative to all of our dried flower inventory)
- Smell: Good smell – a little bit of mint smell
- Stickiness: Great stickiness
- Bud appearance: a lot of crystals, small-mid sized dense buds with a little bit of leaves, mixture of different shades of green with a small tint of purple colour on some leaves
- Trim: Good trim – little bit of leaves
- Dryness/feel: Dried well, soft on squeeze
- FREE Shipping for orders of $150 or more
- Orders will take about 3 business days to arrive after Canada Post has received the package *assuming no delays from Canada Post*
- Orders with Payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST (midnight to noon) will be shipped the Same Day
- Orders with Payment received After 12pm PST (noon) will be shipped the Next Day.
Tom Ford, also known by its much more intimidating name, Tom Ford Pink Death, is an exotic strain of legendary status within cannabis circles. Just like its namesake, this pure indica strain is the cannabis-related epitome of what luxury truly is. This highly-coveted strain and extremely rare strain is a Canadian legend that was originally conceived by crossing Pink Kush and Death Bubba, two powerful indica strains with Canadian origins. Easily one of the most potent indica strains available, Tom Ford is ideal for connoisseurs seeking a true, deep indica high.
Tom Ford is definitely no ordinary strain. This strong indica is known for its impressive THC concentrations and relaxing effects. As a cross of both Pink Kush and Death Bubba, it should be expected that Tom Ford is heavily-intoxicating, and that is indeed true. With THC concentrations reaching as high as 28%, this strain is best recommended for users with higher tolerances, or for night-time usage. The high of Tom Ford is almost instantaneously felt, beginning with a surge of euphoria that lingers as it transitions into a full-on indica high that is represented by an almost debilitating body-high that will leave users couch-locked. Try to prepare for this strain by stock-piling on munchies or snacks, as the effects of this strain also include an insatiable case of increased appetite.
Appearance & Aroma
For a strain named after one of the worlds’ recognized names in the fashion industry, it is absolutely expected that this strain has the looks to match such a comparison. This strain very closely resembles its Pink Kush and Death Bubba predecessors both visually and smell-wise. Like typical indica strains, Tom Ford’s buds are shorter, bushier and cone-like in shape, and range from medium-large in size. These lush forest-green buds are exceptionally dense in nature and contain little-to-none pistils or what are more commonly known as orange hairs. You will be surprised by the amount of THC trichomes that are visible to the naked eye. The entirety of these buds are covered in thick, fluorescent trichome heads that almost glow and have a wonderfully adhesive or resinous nature. Wreaking of pine and gas or diesel, Tom Ford can be recognized almost literally from a mile away. The taste of Tom Ford by Designer Meds is known to be earthy, skunky, diesel-like with a slight subtle hint of lemon and a candy or perfume-like sweetness.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.